Fosstrak: Open Source RFID Software Platform
Fosstrak is an open source RFID software platform that implements the EPC Network specifications. It is intended to support application developers and integrators by providing core software components for track and trace applications.
How can Fosstrak help you?
- If you are an RFID system integrator, deploy Fosstrak software components such as the EPCglobal-certified Fosstrak EPCIS as part of your solution.
- If you are an RFID application developer, use the Java libraries of Fosstrak for the non-custom parts of your application, e.g. Fosstrak TDT for the translation between different tag identifier formats or Fosstrak Filtering and Collection Middleware for tag data processing.
- If you are a researcher or student who works with RFID, use our software as a starting point for your work, e.g. to develop new discovery systems that require multiple EPCIS installations.
- If you are an EPC Network novice, use our demo applications to check out the functionality of the EPC Network.
- Fosstrak EPCIS Repository
- downloaded more than 1000 times
- most widely used EPCIS Repository (to our knowledge)
- comprises repository, query and capture client
- first release in April 2007
The Fosstrak modules are licensed under the following terms: